The Search is Over!
Announcing the winners of the Search for Digital Tourism Ambassador, a contest ran from April 9 – 29, 2013 aiming to recognize travel bloggers who focus on Philippine destinations.
- 1st Prize goes to Maren Mae Ilagan of wheninmanila.com . Her blog post entries were about Vigan, Sagada and Cebu.
- 2nd Prize is for Rogelio Gabiano Jr. of pinoytravelfreak.com. His entries were about Cagbalete Island, Mauban, Quezon; how to travel cheap to El Nido, Palawan; and top 15 Philippine Beaches.
- 3rd Prize was of Jeffrey Rilles of travelingmorion.com. His entries were about his travels to Cantilan, Surigao del Sur, Siargao Island and his 7 supershots.
The winners were chosen based on 40% social media reach using linktally , and 60% writing quality. Judges were :
- Ms. Janette Toral – Digientrepreneur.com
- Mark Joseph Delgado – Sleek in the City
- Fleire Castro – Thirdteam.org
The 1st prize winner will enjoy a 3days 2nights Boracay accommodation , enjoying the Philippine best tourism destination while learning E-Commerce / Digital Marketing Project Planning / Review and joining the Digital Leader Boot Camp as conducted by the country’s top social media trainer, Ms. Janette Toral. The 2nd prize winner will enjoy a 3days 2nights accommodation for 2 at Encenada Beach Resort. Auniquely designed mug waits the 3rd prize winner.
Thank you to all those who participated in this campaign. See you next Search!