This September 30, 2017, Saturday, we are hosting a Travel Business 101: Understanding Travel Agency Business learning session at IFI Conference Centre, 1500 Taft Avenue corner JL Escoda St., Ermita, Manila (across Asian Social Institute) from 9 AM to 2 PM.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to try this travel agency business.
- Individuals who have that passion for travel and would like to turn their passion into business.
Topics to be discussed are as follows:
- Travel Industry Trends – International & Domestic
- What is a Travel Agency
- Products Offered By A Travel Agency
- How Does A Travel Agency Operate
- Permits Needed To Setup A Travel Agency Business
- Tools Needed
- Costs Involved In Setting Up
- Suppliers To Tap
Speaker for this learning session is Clariza Nalam. She is a TESDA Certified Travel Services and Tour Guiding Professional. Her experience ranges from setting up and managing a travel agency for over 10 years which involves business development, market research and industry relations.
This learning session costs P 1,500. Please fill up the below form to receive your billing. Participants are requested to remit payment on or before Sept 29, 2017 to confirm venue, food, and materials for the seminar.
NOTE: This seminar is only open for 10 slots.
SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS EVENT, KINDLY FILL UP THE FORM BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO GET IN TOUCH WITH CLARIZA NALAM at 0919-9131507.