Exploring Travel Business
Are you searching for a seminar on how to put up a travel agency in the Philippines ? There are several companies offering this kind of seminar but make sure it is facilitated by practitioners in the industry, meaning they speak from experience and actual situations. Also, it should be entrep oriented, speakers should present a realistic analysis on how are you going to get your ROI and still enjoy your passion. Note that travel agency business is not some kind of networking business, and the products you will be selling require technical knowledge, hence the seminar should be able to equip you with initial training on the technicalities of the business.
In my thrust to refer my blog readers to a reliable and reasonable training program, I have searched and attended some so I can refer them. Some where good but initial capital is much higher. Some are reasonably priced but coaching comes like sub-agency arrangements hence selling their own packages. It is important that the travel entrepreneur should understand the industry first before investing, hence I came up with a full-day seminar discussing the basics as well as giving supplier insights. This seminar offers a great overview of the industry and gives a glimpse on the entrepreneurial side of this kind of business and will be able to equip you with the knowledge of the following:
- What is a Travel Agency?
- Learn the current set-up of the Philippines travel business industry?
- Know the current trends in the Philippine travel industry?
- Know are the current global trends in the tourism industry?
- What is the difference between IATA and NON- IATA?
- What are the products and services a travel agency can offer?
- How much is the capital in setting up a fully operational travel agency business?
- How do you earn in a travel agency business?
- What are the requirements in setting up a travel agency?
- How can we help you set up your own travel agency business?
It is held in Manila and costs P2,000 inclusive of snacks, lunch, handouts and a certificate! If you want to attend , sign up in the following form so we can get in touch with you.
Please expect a confirmation email from this blog, as well as follow up email from the seminar company.
SIGN UP HERE