Attend seminar on Travel Business 101: Understanding Travel Agency Business to be enlightened on how to put up a travel agency business.
Every Wednesday and Thursday, we are hosting a Travel Business 101: Understanding Travel Agency Business learning session at IFI Complex, Taft Avenue corner JL Escoda St., Ermita, Manila , from 9 AM to 2 PM.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to try this travel agency business.
- Individuals who have that passion for travel and would like to turn their passion into business.
Travel Business 101: Understanding Travel Agency Business – AGENDA
Topics to be discussed are as follows:
- Travel Industry Trends – International & Domestic
- What is a Travel Agency
- Products Offered By A Travel Agency
- How Does A Travel Agency Operate
- Permits Needed To Setup A Travel Agency Business
- Tools Needed
- Costs Involved In Setting Up
- Suppliers To Tap
Speaker for this learning session is Clariza Nalam. She is a TESDA Certified Travel Services and Tour Guiding Professional. Her experience ranges from setting up and managing a travel agency for over 10 years which involves business development, market research and industry relations.
This learning session costs P 2,000. Please fill up the below form to receive your billing. Participants are requested to remit payment before the set schedule to confirm venue, food, and materials for the seminar.
NOTE: This seminar is only open for 5 slots, this is almost a one-on-one session.
Should you be interested, please fill up the form below or check out upcoming schedules in our EVENTS PAGE.